At Christmas the twins will be 11 months old. I'm so excited for their first Christmas! Little Fix-It was just 2 months on his first Christmas and was working his title as the King of Colic that day. It was a doozy. I think this year will be a lot of fun for our whole family.
When I'm Christmas shopping I always get stuck in a rut of looking for things that are similar to what my kids already love. But then that seems really redundant. I'm branching out a little with this list hoping to add some new toys to our rotation!
1. Tree Top Adventure: This activity table is PERFECT for the twins. They are right at the age where they're pulling up and prefer to play standing up if possible. I know this will absolutely be the highlight of Christmas for them.
2. VTech Light-Up Baby Touch Tablet: Does it light up? Does it make noise? Yes, my children will love it.
3. Fisher-Price Smart Stages Toolbox: See #2.
4. Melissa and Doug Pounding Bench Activity Center: The boys saw this at a friend's house and thought it was just about the best thing ever. I'm sure they will be thrilled to have their own.
5. Zutano Booties: We have had these in every size for the twins since they were born. They are THE BEST! So cozy and never fall off. Somehow they fit in the 12mos size for a hot second, so for Christmas we'll size them up!
6. Melissa and Doug Magnetic Farm Hide and Seek: My kids love opening and closing things. Seriously. Doors, cabinets, toys, all of it. This puzzle will keep them really busy.