1. Plasma Car: My very coordinated and intuitive kid doesn't seem to grasp pedaling. Bikes are a major frustration around here. Have you seen plasma cars? Super cool and they are controlled with the handle up top. I think this may temporarily solve our anti-pedal problem. Something tells me I'll be buying more of these once the twins can figure it out too.
2. Rainbow Wheel Magnetic Toy: There a few things my kid loves. 1. "All the colors". 2. Magnets. 3. Puzzles. 4. Tiny pieces that require a lot of attention/easily get lost.
3. Bruder Toys Garbage Truck: I am SO EXCITED I snagged this at Home Goods for $34 months ago. Bruder Trucks are fantastic, albeit a little pricey, and a favorite around here.
4. CP Toys Space Mission Rocket Ship: Little Fix-It is a huge fan of things with levels and compartments. He'll spend gobs of time arranging and rearranging all the characters on a space mission.
5. Hanna Andersson PJs: These are a before-Christmas gift that most definitely get worn on Christmas Eve! HA PJs are simply the best quality and make for perfect hand-me-downs. With 3 boys, I have no qualms investing in warm, quality, sleepwear!
6. 2015 Hess Truck: Hess Trucks are one of those things I had no idea existed until I had boys. But guess what? They are really cool! They are super well-made and innovative. Each year Hess releases a new truck. We only have one, circa 1998 that I found on eBay, but I have a feeling my boys will want to collect these over the years.
7. MagnaTiles: We actually already own these. I'm toying with buying an additional set so Little Fix-It can take his creations to the next level. These are absolutely one of the best toys on the market. Open-ended, creative, and timeless fun!
8. Green Toys Ferry Boat: Somehow Little Fix-It stumbled across this toy on my Amazon app. He went nuts and insisted it be "AT THE TOP" of his wish list. So random, but I'll go for it. I think he loves that it has cars that go on a boat. I mean, what's more amazing than that? Cars! On a boat!