1. Red TOMS: Mr. Fix-It totally called me out on the fact that I had a girl-crush on my OB/GYN. Which was true. And when she wore some super cute red TOMS at one of my appointments, I decided I needed a pair too.
2. Sephora Collection Moisture Cream: On a recent Sephora trip, I plopped down in a chair and let a trendy sales girl shop for me. When I requested some "good" moisturizer this is what she brought me. Seeing as I never ever have moisturized my face I'm not comparing this to much (well, anything). But so far, so good! It's thick and creamy and when I put it on at night I feel like I'm doing something good for my skin. And at $30 it's a steal!
3. GlamourMom Nursing Tanks: Confession: I haven't worn a bra since my son was born. I have literally worn a nursing tank every. single. day. Since my tanks are getting some serious use, I'm glad to have quality ones. They're pricey ($49), but worth every penny. They are LONG and supportive and have slots for boobie pads. I LOVE THEM. And I own five.
4. Erin Condren Jumbo Calendar: There's something about using a pen and paper for certain things. (I love my Erin Condren Life Planner!) I'm adding this calendar to the mix so that Mr. Fix-It and I have a visual of upcoming dates and events. All of a sudden our spring and summer are looking very busy! Now to find the perfect spot to hang this thing...
5. Kate Spade "Stud Earrings": Necklaces and babies don't mix particularly well. So, I've decided fun earrings are a great way to dress up my outfits. I alllllways get compliments when I wear these!
6. Sharpie Pens: My favorite pens EVARRRR.
What are you currently loving?