I haven't done a Currently Loving post in FOREVER! This probably has a lot to do with the fact that the past year hasn't had much to do with shopping for myself (save for some maternity clothes). With Christmas on the way, I decided it was a good time to put together a list of a few things I've been coveting. Here's hoping Santa reads my blog!
1. Frye Paige Tall Riding Boots: I spotted these in grey a few months back, and fell in love. I've wanted a pair of Frye's for a while now, and these are perfect. I'm ultimately thinking the black will be the most practical. How do I not own any black boots?! Also, they're a bit pricey but I've heard that Frye's last forever and are really top notch.
2. Sephora Gift Card: Mama needs some new makeup. For serious. Oh wait, I no longer have time to sufficiently put on makeup. Any chance there's some new, magical stuff that just appears on your face?
3. Kate Spade Earrings: Guaranteed to jazz up a casual outfit, no? Plus, not too expensive!
4. MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Preppy Nylon - Natasha' Crossbody Bag: Seems like a great option for when I don't want to carry a full diaper bag. I have some great shoulder bags, but with the little guy having something crossbody seems to make a lot of sense.
5. Michele Signature Deco Two-Tone Diamond, Diamond Dial: Admittedly, this one is a stretch (at over 2k!). Really, I'd just like a two-tone watch. But, hey, may as well dream big!
What do you want this year?