Whoa baby! Everyone who saw me this week, especially clients, couldn't help but comment on how big this baby bump has gotten! I have been feeling it too - bigger, slower, and less comfortable. I don't have any real complaints, I'm just undeniably pregnant at this point.
This week I went for a pre-natal massage. It was amazingly heavenly. I cozied in, all propped up on my side, and felt muscle tension just melt away. I haven't noticed feeling terribly tight or sore, but the massage made me realize how good it felt to really stretch and loosen up. I've also been back at pre-natal yoga which I really need to keep up.
Let's catch up on a few questions and answers:
- How Far Along: 32 Weeks. Watching the calendar approach September was SO exciting.
- Weight Gain: 15lbs. Woo hoo!
- Gender: Not finding out. Lately, I'm completely sure baby is a girl. Mr. Fix-It has still held strong with "boy" as his guess from day 1.
- Movement: Holy Moses. This kid is ACTIVE. The kicks, stretches, and rolls are enough to propel me out of bed at night.
- Sleep: Not the best. I have nights of amaaaazing sleep and then a night or two where baby is moving like nuts, I constantly have to go to the bathroom, and despite my best efforts at tossing and turning I simply can't get comfortable.
- What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach. I know I won't get to sleep through the night for a while, but the idea of at least being able to get physically comfortable is very exciting.
- Cravings: Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Ice Cream has been my favorite thing lately. I'm not eating it regularly, but OMG IT'S GOOD.
- Symptoms: Big baby kicks resulting in sleepless nights. Bathroom trips resulting in sleepless nights. Limbs falling asleep resulting in sleepless nights. Basically, mama needs a nap!
- Best Moment of the Week: Knowing that things are moving along as they should! Keep doing your thing, baby.