I'll let you in on a little secret: these weekly photos are part of a bigger project. Each week, I've been writing a note to baby about what has been happening. Week 15, I had gotten ready for my photo - showered and blow dryed my hair - and Mr. Fix-It shared that he'd been thinking that he wanted a page in baby's book. I couldn't resist: such a sweet request! So, I apologize, you don't get to see my lovely face. But, you know, our kid deserves a book with both parents included, right?
Since we're mixing it up this week, here's a little Q&A often found on baby blogs:
- How Far Along: 15 Weeks!
- Weight Gain: 3-4 lbs. Amen.
- Gender: Not finding out (Think we can do it?)
- Movement: None yet, but I sometimes feel "pressure" which I've been told is likely my uterus shifting.
- Sleep: Not bad. I definitely wake up about 2x per night to use the bathroom, and I'm getting better about being a side sleeper.
- What I Miss: Occasionally, wine.
- Cravings: DRINKS! Not booze, but anything liquid. Once I'm thirsty I need to drink immediately. Soda always sounds good, but I don't let into that one often. I try to push a lot of water. Milk, gatorade, chugs of OJ in the middle of the night, smoothies all sound amazing at any given moment. And guess what my favorite thing to eat is? SOUP. So, really, more liquid.
- Symptoms: None. I am crazy lucky.
- Best Moment of the Week: Realizing over and over that each day we get closer to meeting this baby!