Tuesday, May 22, 2012
I'll let you in on a little secret: these weekly photos are part of a bigger project. Each week, I've been writing a note to baby about what has been happening. Week 15, I had gotten ready for my photo - showered and blow dryed my hair - and Mr. Fix-It shared that he'd been thinking that he wanted a page in baby's book. I couldn't resist: such a sweet request! So, I apologize, you don't get to see my lovely face. But, you know, our kid deserves a book with both parents included, right?
Since we're mixing it up this week, here's a little Q&A often found on baby blogs:
- How Far Along: 15 Weeks!
- Weight Gain: 3-4 lbs. Amen.
- Gender: Not finding out (Think we can do it?)
- Movement: None yet, but I sometimes feel "pressure" which I've been told is likely my uterus shifting.
- Sleep: Not bad. I definitely wake up about 2x per night to use the bathroom, and I'm getting better about being a side sleeper.
- What I Miss: Occasionally, wine.
- Cravings: DRINKS! Not booze, but anything liquid. Once I'm thirsty I need to drink immediately. Soda always sounds good, but I don't let into that one often. I try to push a lot of water. Milk, gatorade, chugs of OJ in the middle of the night, smoothies all sound amazing at any given moment. And guess what my favorite thing to eat is? SOUP. So, really, more liquid.
- Symptoms: None. I am crazy lucky.
- Best Moment of the Week: Realizing over and over that each day we get closer to meeting this baby!
A Therapist and an Engineer take on Marriage, Home Ownership, and Parenthood. One project at a time.
30 before 30 30 day photography challenge accessories announcement art babies baby baby names baby products baby registry baby shower backsplash bathroom beauty before and after birth story blog sale career carerra marble tile christmas closet cloth diapers clothes cooking currently loving decor dining room diy doorknobs energy entryway equality family fashion fertility five on a friday fix its rewind food football gallery wall gifts giveaway greece guest post happenings via iphone pics holiday Home Home Ownership honeymoon hospital bag infertility inspiration invitations kitchen life living room love marriage miscellaneous monday miscellany Napa northwestern nursery nursery inspiration paint photography pinterest pregnancy pregnancy week by week products psychology quick fix random recap renovation reverb10 San Francisco sewing technology thanksgiving therapy travel vacation wedding weddingbee post weekend-killer year in photos yoga
- Survey: iPhone meets the Jetsons (Win $50 Amazon)
- Registry Items I'm Most Excited About Using
- Pregnancy Week by Week: Week 18
- Pregnancy Week by Week: Week 17
- Pregnancy Week by Week: Week 16
- Pregnancy Week by Week: Week 15
- Pregnancy Week by Week: Week 14
- Pregnancy Week by Week: Week 13
- Pregnancy Week by Week: Week 12
- "Ugh!...Blew out another elbow"
- Pregnancy Week by Week: Week 11
- Pregnancy Week by Week: Week 9 and Week 10
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Pregnancy Week by Week: Week 7 and Week 8
- Pregnancy Week by Week: Week 5 and Week 6
- Pregnancy Week by Week: Week 4
- FOUR PERCENT
- 30 Before 30: The Result
- ▼ May (18)
- ► 2011 (157)