1. Fresh Soy Face Cleanser: I know I've talked about my beloved face wash before (back in the weddingbee days), but when I bought my Clairsonic Mia I received a sample of Fresh Soy Face Cleanser. OMG I LOVE IT. I may be making an official switch sometime soon.
2. Run 5K App: As per my 30 before 30 list, I'm working to complete the Couch to 5K program. This app has been a GREAT trainer.
3. Monogram Dodo iPad Case: I LOVE having my iPad slightly incognito. Plus, my case is monogrammed, making it extra awesome. Oh yeah, I got an iPad for Christmas (!!!).
4. Lululemon Scuba Hoodie: It's warm, and long, and cute, and wonderful.
5. Kelly Moore MiMi Bag: So, I sold my good old Kelly Moore B-Hobo to switch to the MiMi. Both have their benefits: the B-Hobo sat closer to my body and was very easy to access. The MiMi, however, is more like a trendy purse which always wins points from me. Plus, I can wear it messenger style - which was my main requirement. OH! And it has a pouch just for the iPad. Totally an extra selling point.
6. Align Ultra Mat: I originally bought "The Mat" from Lululemon. I was really excited about it, but ultimately not in love. I found one side to be slippery and the other side stained with sweat/smudges/etc. I switched to the Align Mat and am thrilled! It's great quality and a steal for typical Lululemon prices!
7. JCrew Hearthstone Snood: I'm all about grey. And chunky scarves. And infinity scarves. It's everything I love!
8. Korres Guava Body Butter: OMG. I discovered this lotion years ago. It smells soooooo amazing. Go to Sephora now and take a whiff. You'll haaaave to have some.
What are you loving right now?