I'm a product junkie. In fact, I'm usually telling people about "this amazing thing I've found that they "haaaaave to get". Just ask my husband. Or friends. Or my sister that time I insisted she wear Seven Jeans even though she doesn't have the dexterity to unbutton the fly. (Whatever! She looked trendy!) So, I figured it was a good time to round up some things I'm currently loving. Let me know if you enjoy this type of post, maybe I could make a habit of it. And just think, we could even do one about home improvement products.
1. Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System - Pink I went back and fourth on this one FOREVAAAA. I have crazy sensitive skin, and it's not very blemishy as it is. Why drop over $100 on a beauty product I don't need? Product junkie. Duh. Seriously though, I decided that I'll be 30 soon (yeesh!) and I should step up my self-care regiment. I'd also like to report that my skin feels amaaaaaaazing now and I'm still break out free. I'm relieved there wasn't any creepy cystic acne hiding under there or anything.
2. Sugar Lip Polish My lips "feather". Supposedly that's what they call it. During therapy sessions I have to make a conscious effort not to pick at my lips while my clients are talking. Not cute or appealing. This stuff is my savior. I try to remember to rub it all over my lips every day or so to keep them soft and smooth. No pealies!
3. Navy Stripe Scarf I found a navy and white infinity striped scarf at Ann Taylor Loft at the beginning of the season. I'm totally obsessed with all things preppy and nautical at the moment, even though wearing a scarf in the summer seems ridiculous. (Like those idiots who were wearing Uggs with shorts a few years back. What WAS that?)
4. Tiffany Beads Earrings These are college/sorority girl throwback. I rediscovered them amidst my jewelry and have been wearing them almost daily. I missed you, shiny balls!
5. Tory Burch Eddie Flats Comfy and cute and perfect.
6. Bloglovin' App The only app I've found that I like for reading blogs on my iPhone. I'm not a Google Reader person, so bloglovin' makes me mucho happy. You know, because I need to spend more time reading blogs.
7. Quo Vadis Septanote Once upon a time, I was super, super, super organized. Then my system kind of fell by the wayside with the advent of blackberries and smartphones. I recently came to realize that using a smartphone/google calendar just wasn't the same as good old pen and paper. The absolute, very best calendar I ever used was by Quo Vadis. As a therapist, having columns for each day where I can block out my sessions and see my week at a quick overview is fantastic. I was tempted to take pics and get more specific but that whole HIPAA thing gets in the way.
What are you loving right now?