Saturday, April 9, 2011
Me: I found this poster on etsy today that literally made me laugh out loud.
Mr. Fix-It: That is kind of hilarious.
Me: Can I buy it and hang it on a wall?
Mr. Fix-It: Sure.
Me: It's not very family friendly. OMG. Let's hang it over our baby's crib. I would love our child that much.
Mr. Fix-It: It's not like babies can read anyway.
...and we have a new letterpress poster on order.
A Therapist and an Engineer take on Marriage, Home Ownership, and Parenthood. One project at a time.
30 before 30 30 day photography challenge accessories announcement art babies baby baby names baby products baby registry baby shower backsplash bathroom beauty before and after birth story blog sale career carerra marble tile christmas closet cloth diapers clothes cooking currently loving decor dining room diy doorknobs energy entryway equality family fashion fertility fix its rewind food football gallery wall gifts giveaway greece guest post happenings via iphone pics holiday Home Home Ownership honeymoon hospital bag infertility inspiration invitations kitchen life living room love marriage miscellaneous monday miscellany Napa northwestern nursery nursery inspiration paint photography pinterest pregnancy pregnancy week by week products psychology quick fix random recap renovation reverb10 San Francisco sewing technology thanksgiving therapy travel vacation wedding weddingbee post weekend-killer year in photos yoga
- ► 2012 (83)
- One Shell Of A Wedding! : The Photo Shoot of a Lif...
- One Shell Of A Wedding! : You & Me
- Camera Shy
- Miscellaneous Follow-Up
- The Official Kitchen Reveal
- One Shell Of A Wedding! : The Ceremony (Part 2)
- De-Lamping: Bringing work home
- It's Not Extreme Couponing, but...
- Solving My Internet Woes, One Problem at a Time
- Pretty Things Steal My Money
- Seating For Six
- Babies Can't Read Anyway
- My Camera : The Bags
- My Camera
- Who's side are you on?
- One Shell Of A Wedding! : The Ceremony (Part 1)
- One Shell Of A Wedding! : Seashells and Wedding Be...
- ▼ April (17)